Sunday, February 08, 2009

Last Night's Adventure

I was in Morocco, in Marrakesh, staying in a four-star hotel. I was traveling with a group, but I couldn't find any of them or remember what time we were supposed to leave or where we were supposed to meet. I started running down the main street from hotel to hotel, looking for someone I knew. No one I encountered spoke English. I went into a hotel and rushed through the public rooms, looking for anyone familiar. Eventually, I came upon two teenage boys in a lounge, members of our group, who told me not to worry, we weren't leaving for quite a while yet. Then I woke up.

That's what I get for watching Casablanca on TCM last night. Ingrid Bergman was not in my dream, though. (I have been to Morocco, in real life, BTW, years ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?