Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photo of the Week

This is not my house

This is not my house.

I snapped this photo (click it) a few weekends ago in West Winfield, NY, the community that shaped me, for better or worse. I have no idea what this structure is used for. It could be a tool shed, except it's in the middle of an empty lot, nowhere near a house or building that might need it for such. I tried to look inside, but the window was covered. I don't think anyone lives there -- or if they do, they live without electricity. Maybe it's where someone keeps their crazy uncle locked up? I should have knocked on that door, perhaps, but I was afraid someone might answer.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to move into a little hut and hide out from the world, at least for a while. It would have to have at least 54.0 Mbps broadband though. And indoor plumbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?