Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Read any good books lately?

As part of my job, I read book description blurbs. Below are a couple of my recent favorites. (Guaranteed 100-percent genuine -- not embellished or made up.)

"Warning! This 6,800 word story depicts the graphic sexual acts of a man being bred and impregnated by the tentacle goddess of his people and is intended for mature audiences only."

"When scientists with warped imaginations accidentally unleash an experimental bioweapon that transforms Britain's animals into sneezing, bloodthirsty zombies with a penchant for pre-dinner sex with their victims, three misfits become the unlikely hope for salvation." Title: "Apocalypse Cow".

And here's a book title that I couldn't have made up if I tried:

"He Died with a Falafel in His Hand". What a way to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?