Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania.

funny woodchuck faces

Not sure how someone lands here when searching on this phrase. I guess I mentioned once that my late father used to shoot woodchucks. And I'm sure that did wipe the funny right off their faces.

two cigarettes in the dark

After they do the nasty, I suppose. The mid 20th century album cover below, which I found in my mother's junk room, implied a more innocently romantic scenario -- and clearly introduced a new definition of the word "dark".

2 cigarettes

the lost dr seuss poems

Are there some? Probably lost for good reason. No way they could top The Cat in the Hat or Green Eggs and Ham, which should both be in the Norton Anthology of American Literature. Anyway, write your own. "Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try."

how long do it take water vapor to freeze

How long do it take? Much longer than it takes to type the letters "e" and "s".

twisting eyelids

ouch....

mermaid jumping out of water

I often feel like a fish out of water. Maybe I should put a glam spin on it and say I feel like a mermaid jumping out of water. Feels better!

vintage pics of creepy people with dunce caps

How does one appear in a vintage photo wearing a dunce cap and not look creepy?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. slotted angle racks slotted angle racks delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll be sure to think of you next time I need some merely adequate steel fabrication.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?