Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Crazy: My neighbor was throwing away a little garden statue of a frog sitting on a mushroom and playing a guitar, somewhat chipped. So I picked it up off the sidewalk and brought it home, where it currently sits near the fireplace. It will look okay in a corner of the backyard, I think, but I don't know what possessed me. The last thing we need is more junk. It must be the influence of my wyfe, who frequently brings home cast-off finnimbruns. Sigh.

Misunderstood: I've always liked the novel and the British TV mini-series I, Claudius. That is all I can say about this.

Puzzled and filled with micro-annoyance: TinyURL, via a posting on my Facebook wall, tells me that a link I "liked" was "used by its creator in violation of our terms of use. TinyURL has a strict no abuse policy...." I don't remember liking any link at all recently, let alone a tiny, abusive one. TinyURL is a "free URL redirection service", so of course they left an unsolicited link to their generic TinyURL page on my wall after informing me about the abuse. I guess that's not abusive? A tiny bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?