Thursday, April 04, 2013

Search Party

Here's another collection of recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania, featuring the usual mix of obscure enthusiasms, weird obsessions, and trivial pursuits.

where in the world is New Jersey?

It's that patch between Philadelphia and New York... I think.

nylon wadding bales

I know I've never written about these, so you've got me puzzled as to how you ended up on my page, gentle seeker. I think I will dream about bales of nylon wadding tonight. And it will be your fault.

pre made album cover art

So you finally finished your album, but you forgot that you need cover art. Find a stock image; or make me an offer for this pic of mine:

shua1

umberto eco quotes

"Absense is to love as wind to fire."

fiction objet en art

This sounds French, n'est pas? I think you're looking for a fictional artistic object. Try doing an image search for "Carlotta Valdes".

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?