Monday, March 05, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania.

tittynope

Definition: "A small quantity of something left over." It has nothing to do with bust size or the lack of it.

tortured gargoyle

You've given me an excuse to post this again:

waddesdon manor gargoyle

knife party fb cover photo

I hate the Timeline too, but not enough to plaster my Facebook profile page with pictures of knives. Maybe clocks....

light fixtures for a spa resembling water

I don't know.... It seems to me that a spa should have plenty of real H2O, not just stuff that resembles water. But if you must, I suggest low-level lighting.

fish philosophy

You've come to the right place. See below.

shoot luke or give up the gun

This is either an old saying (like "fish or cut bait" or "Shit or get off the pot") or an obscure Star Wars reference. The former, I hope.

walking through a dark and dreamlike forest

"Twin Peaks is NOT a fiction. Therefore, Twin Peaks will NEVER end. Look around. Look within."
--Michael J. Anderson

fishing spot in bangalore

I just thought of a cool fake book title: Fishing in Bangalore

methamphetamine lab explosion

Speed kills.

project ideas for tess of the d'urbervilles

Oh, does Tess need a project? I'm surprised. Mr. Hardy keeps her awfully busy in that novel.

ostrobogulous owl

Is that what you think of when you see my profile picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?