Monday, October 25, 2010

Head Rattle

What possessed me? I bought a cheap CD at the WFMU record fair called Live Mantra by "Buddhist Monks", thinking it was chill-out chanting. And it is...but it's also combined with a lot of light rock instrumentals and vocalizing. Oh well. The liner notes suggest that I burn it if I don't want it, since the sleeve contains sacred images, rather than "leaving it in a bin or unsuitable place". I guess I could have a little ceremony....

~~~

The back of my head is now famous, thanks to this. I am the archetypal dedicated knowledge worker of the 21st century.

~~~

"I thought I heard a stranger. We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things, they're man-made. Little damn things. Smaller than my fist, but they're new. Hi, I'm Bill."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?