Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Embarrassed: The problem with wearing snow boots is that my hooves aren't used to them. So I tripped and tumbled on the escalator at Journal Square today -- the "up" escalator, fortuitously. No harm done, except to my dignity.

Annoyed: With the new "head" I had to buy for my electric toothbrush (the toothbrush dentists recommend). It was quite expensive and is cacophonous. It sounds like a power drill, which isn't a sound I care to hear at seven in the morning. Especially in my mouth.

Pleased: My "new" astrological sign is Sagittarius, thanks to my home world's wobble (as explained here). I never liked the whole goat thing much. We should all look forward to the new Age of Ophiuchus (whenever it is), as Aquarius hasn't exactly delivered "harmony and understanding, sympathy and trust abounding".

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?