Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sorry to Disappoint

Below are some of the search terms that recently brought seekers to this font of wisdom. Most of them probably went away disappointed. So sorry about that....

dale cooper coffee
He likes it "Black as midnight on a moonless night" "And hot!" Just the way I also fetishize it.

creative names for eatery
Fukui Sushi? Aunt Chiladas? Wok & Roll? For Crusts Sake? I Feel Like Crepe? (I don't claim these are original.)

being sure of yourself means you are a fool
Probably true, if you mean overconfidence. I always identified more with that tortoise.

Saragossa Manuscript essay
Think Inland Empire was confusing/confounding/convoluted? The Saragossa Manuscript, a Polish film from the mid 60s and a possible David Lynch inspiration, makes it seem like Mary Poppins. I scribbled a bit about Saragossa here.

I wish January turns to March
Yeah, I'm satiated with the snow, too. The problem is, around here, March can be just as hiemal. April may be the cruelest month, but it does have daffodils.

you serve me dotcom
I serve you dotcom, you serve me eyeballs, m'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?