Thursday, February 16, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania.

writing a book, hippie?

I'm no hippie, but I am writing a book -- despite myself, it seems....

computer nerd kid

These days, is there such a thing as a nerd kid who isn't a computer nerd kid?

weird alice paintings

My grandmother's name was Alice -- one reason why I've always liked in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass so much. There are some appealingly weird Alice paintings out there, but none top the original Tenniel illustrations, I think.

cheshire cat

mental ray prism

That would come in handy.

pic of a wolf with one big tooth

"My, what big tooth you have"... never mind.

elvis museum car

Find a picture of just about any 1950s Cadillac. I visited Graceland, and he had lots. Oh, all right....

Cadillac rear detail

lots of jellyfish under the sea

You've heard the old saying that there are "lots of fish in the sea", right? Well, a lot of them are jellyfish. Don't get stung.

brother had an outie

My brother did have an outie when we were kids. I used to press his belly button, pretending it was a doorbell. "Ding Dong!" It made him giggle.

coffee pot meth lab

With the amount of java I drink, you could probably describe my stomach this way.

packing a weapon

You better hope I'm not the next time we meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?