Friday, May 25, 2012

Search Party

Here are a few recent search queries that brought seekers to this temple of scribomania. This week, it appears my visitors have been searching for some rather esoteric imagery -- X-rated covens, mythological coffee tables, psychedelic body parts, etc.

thou crusty botch of nature

Why thank you, Mr. Shakespeare. If I have to be insulted, I like it to be poetic.

nude witches

So sorry to disappoint, but this isn't that kind of site. But, um.... check it out.

You are not a big fish in a small pond, or even a small fish in a big pond, but a small fish in a big fish

Amen to that.

ice rained in uzbekistan

Freezing rain? Ah, my favorite weather. It must be even more enjoyable in Uzbekistan.

what is a gargoyle

waddesdon manor gargoyle

King Arthur coffee table

Maybe you're looking for this? I knew he had a roundtable, but it's news to me that he had a coffee table. Did he have a sofa, too? Drapes? I guess I should look up the history of the coffee table and maybe write about it. It would make a cool subject for a coffee table book.

a groovy hand

Are you sure you didn't mean a groovy band? Or maybe you did mean a hand. Hmm. No one has said "groovy" since the sixties, except ironically. A sixties hand... "Thing" from the Addams Family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?