Thursday, February 17, 2011

Head Rattle

I.

I was forced to sit next to woman eating a aromatic cheeseburger on the train this evening. Well, not forced. I could have stood the whole way. I can't imagine enjoying one's meal on a crowded, moving train, unless there's a dining car. Are you listening PATH panjandrums? We need a dining car.

II.

Quote of the day: "Your inside is like whale juice dripping from the fermented foam of the teeny-boppers VD in Times Square as I injected my white clown face with heroin and performed in red-leather knickers."
--Rev. Fred Ghurkin

III.

Winter thaw. Not quite no-coat weather this afternoon, but I did perambulate around a local college campus at lunchtime with my jacket unzipped. It reminded me that I used to live in a world of grass and leaves and sitting on park benches thinking about various and sundry... and you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?