Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sorry to Disappoint

Below are some of the search terms that recently brought seekers to this font of wisdom. Most of them probably went away disappointed. So sorry about that....

art of schizophrenia

That's what I'm doing here. Turning my scrambled brainwaves into "art".

DeSoto car

In the market for one? You're exactly 50 years too late.

fishing off the pier

Something tells me this is a euphemism for something filthy.

color in depression-medication commercials

Testing the hypothesis that you can find info about anything on the Internet.

# or octothorpe

I love that word. It's so much better than pound. "To delete this message, Mr. Bond, press octothorpe."

mind ecdysiast

"Ecdysiast" is a 10-dollar word for "stripper". You may think I'm being a mind ecdysiast here, but it's mostly just a big strip tease.

surreal planets

Can there be one more surreal than this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?