Monday, November 01, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Close to the fire: Neil Gaiman and Joey Pants have been wandering around our offices over the last two business days. Pinch me.... Inspired: I've got an idea for a Halloween costume for next year. And I have a whole year to put it together. It'll be simple but devastating. All it requires is a certain kind of shirt, a certain kind of hat, and a few accessories that I already have. What a load off my mind.... Honored: The Producer at work has written a sci-fi script in which one of the minor characters is more or less based on me. (Except I don't scream like a girl!) At least I survive the alien take-over of the "TalkingBooks Company". I hear Brad Pitt is interested in the part.... Wondering: I keep seeing this TV commercial where guys (grown men in neckties) are playing the hand-tapping finger game I think is called "chopsticks" over some elaborate corporate videoconferencing system. I've never quite understood how this game is played, or the appeal of it. I've seen grups do it in real life, though. But do people actually do this with their colleagues in Hong Kong and Germany on company satellite time? What a wonderful world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?