Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Cold: Somehow, November has happened. It's a constant, deliberate 65 Fahrenheit degrees (about 18 C) in this house, which feels chilly, especially in the morning, so I'm back to wearing sweaters and eating breakfast with a blanket pulled over my head. It's womb-like. And warm....

Amused: I'm reading the latest issue of Weird N.J. "Could the Missing Lindbergh Ransom Money Be Buried in Summit?" "Wheeler and X. Ray Visit the Bat Factory", "Triangle Spotted over Woodstown", "The Satanic Cults of Old in Vineland", and other articles are teaching me a lot about state history...or pseudo-history. I haven't heard of half the towns where all these bizarre things happened, or supposedly happened, but reading about them makes me feel like I'm living in a wonderland....

Excited: Looks like I'll be visiting London and maybe Paris next July. Plans are now in the works, just in time for my passport to expire. On a semi-related note, even the Queen now has a Facebook page. You can "like" her, or her hat, here. "Please note that any offensive comments will be deleted" she says, regally.

~~~

Random: A delightful photo of David Lynch with (apparently) Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?