Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Much Ado about Nothing

Hmm. My friend Bill was watching Season 1, Episode 3, of The Twilight Zone and detected a certain similarity between the main character, played by actor Dan Duryea, and me. A physical similarity (I guess I can see it), but "His role in the show is not like you at all though," Bill says. Good thing. This is how Dan Duryea is described by IMDB.com:

"His sniveling, deliberately taunting demeanor and snarling flat, nasal tones set him apart from other slimeball villains of the 40s and 50s. From his very first picture, the highly-acclaimed The Little Foxes, wherein he played the snotty, avaricious nephew Leo who would easily sell his own mother down the river for spare change...."

Maybe that's me -- in the Twilight Zone? I don't remember that particular episode. I'll have to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?