Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel + Link Mania

Appreciative. I saw Wicked last night, on Broadway -- my wyfe got tickets through work. For a musical that dares to psychoanalyze the Wicked Witch of the West, I thought it was quite well done. The question of why she was so mean is not one that has particularly haunted me, but it was satisfying to get an answer.

Amused. By this. The world's most infamous iceberg tells his (her?) side of the story.

Impressed. Here is one of the finest short foreign films I have seen. (I think every cat is a French existentialist to some degree.)

Puzzled -- at first. "World Peace was ejected from the game." That's a sentence I never thought I'd read on CNN.com.

Swell. I now know how to talk like a 1920s gangster.

Queasy. About the trailer for The Show. "America's favorite guidettes are taking their hijinks from the Jersey Shore to Jersey City in a way that you've never seen before." So sayeth MTV. Um... how could we have seen that before? Guidettes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?