Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photo of the Week: tulips?

tulips
Do not be fooled. This is not what it seems. What look like beautiful, innocent flowers are in reality a combined motion sensor and aerosol spraying system designed to instantly anesthetize with knock-out gas any dog, cat, possum, or human who gains unauthorized access to my secret compound. They can then be given the old heave-ho over the electrified fence (cleverly disguised as ordinary chain-link) by the stalwart guards who patrol my palatial fortress of evil here in the remote Heights of Jersey City.

Actually, I just made that up. Spring has sprung in a neglected corner of my humble backyard. Click the pic for a larger, more stunningly gorgeous view of these tulips. Don't even try to stop yourself. Resistance is futile.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 PM

    lol U had me going with the top story, thanks for the laugh :) ~Peace~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I live to amuse.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?