Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photo of the Week: dragon

dragon 1

This is just too over the top (literally) to make up a story about. I shot this dragon from the upper deck of an open-air tour bus in London while on vacation earlier this month. ("I shot a dragon...." Never thought I'd be able to say that.) I think I'll make it the cover image for the Flickr folder of over 100 pictures I snapped in London and England. I just finished cropping, 'shopping, and compiling them on my laptop, but I haven't had time to upload more than a couple so far.

Is there anything more boring than looking at other people's vacation pix? Maybe not, but I'm hoping this album will prove an exception. There are some stunning images in the mix -- not because I'm a great photographer but because it's a very photogenic place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?