Wednesday, July 27, 2011

'Room' for Improvement

Parody and camp can fail, but they lack the air of innocent tragedy that makes truly vile films so compelling. Case in point: The Room. My article about this unintentionally hilarious cult-film stinker is up now on ViewsHound.com.

A few memorable dialog quotations from The Room:

Lisa: She's a stupid bitch. She wants to control my life. I'm not going to put up with that. I'm going to do what I want to do, and that's it. What do you think I should do?

Mike: Chocolate is a symbol of love.

Mark: You don't understand anything, man. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!

Johnny: I'm tired, I'm wasted, I love you darling.

Steven: I feel like I'm sitting on an atomic bomb waiting for it to go off.
Michelle: ...Me too.


Peter: People are people. Sometimes they just can't see their own faults.

more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?