Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Way I Feel

Jet-lagged: Is it 9:30 PM or 4:30 AM? Since I time-traveled back from London, my brain has been somewhat confused about such questions. I find that I can fall asleep pretty much spontaneously if I close my eyes for more than a few seconds. Good thing I don't need to drive every day.

Amused: Even before he received a pie in the face, naughty billionaire Rupert Murdoch said it was "the most humble day" of his life when he was testifying before a committee in Parliament about hacking phones for fun and profit. He should have said "humbled", not "humble". As it stands, his statement could be taken two ways....

Overwhelmed: I've got SO many photos from the vacation trip to crop, 'shop, upload, and label. I don't think I'll get to it before the weekend. But watch for some future Photos of the Week snapped in Old Blighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?